Join us for the First Online EU-African Business Lab for SMEs on July 16-17 2020
Join us for the First Online EU-African Business Lab for SMEs on July 16-17.The event will highlight the chances for entrepreneurs to share the best roads towards a successful economic cooperation of smart and open-minded companies in Africa and Europe for a common future.
You will have the chance to:
- grow your network,
- hear from experts about funding and new cooperation alliances between the two continents,
- meet fellow entrepreneurs with whom you can start new partnerships.
Working language is English. We will offer simultaneous interpretation for French.
This event is part of our business matchmaking platform African European Entrepreneurs:
- We can meet here without travel! Present your project. Offer support, discuss and find the business partners.
- Find your business partner directly! You can tailor your research and single out the best profile for your needs.
- Free, intuitive and easy to use! Three steps: free registration, search for partners, connect and meet with them virtually.
We foster a continuous match-making process by organising online and offline meeting for business opportunities in Africa and Europe.
COVID-19 pandemic has slowed us down, but we need to go back to meet
across borders and sectors, even if digitally. European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME, PACCI, BVMW, FIPME and CONFAPI have decided it is now time to explore more in depth the business opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises in the two neighbouring continents.
To encourage the potential investments in Africa, we have initiated an open call for Best Shared Value Business Proposals, for local businesses fostering job creation and market growth in Africa. The top three businesses selected under the call will get a special opportunity for free consultancy and business development expertise to start their business on African ground.
We are looking forward to see you at the Business lab and to read your proposal.
vorheriger Artikel nächster Artikel