Horizon Europe - What’s in It for SMEs?
The European Commission has published its proposal for Horizon Europe, an ambitious €100 billion research and innovation programme that will succeed Horizon 2020.
The European Parliament is currently discussing these proposals, with debates starting as early as September 2018. In the framework of these discussion, the SME Intergroup has organised a breakfast conference, hosted by European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME, where policy-makers, both national and European, will take the chance to present the positive impact of this planned program for small and medium-sized enterprises in Europe.
This will be a unique chance of discussion between political representatives and business experts to see what small and medium-sized enterprises expect and need from this new framework programme.
- Reinhard BÜTIKOFER, MEP (Greens/EFA), Vice-President of the SME Intergroup and Member of the ITRE committee
- Mr. Stefan MORITZ, Managing Director European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME
- Dr. Anna CHRISTMANN, Member of the German Bundestag (Bündnis ‘90/Grüne), Member of the Digital Agenda Committee and the Research and Education Committee
- Mrs. Khalil ROUHANA, Deputy Director General DG Connect, European Commission
- Mrs. Sandra PARTHIE, Head of Brussels office, German Economic Institute, Cologne
Discussion with the audience
- Reinhard BÜTIKOFER, MEP
If you want to attend the event, please provide a short confirmation by Thursday, 30 August, 12:00 am to email@example.com. Please inform us on behalf of which organization you are attending and which position you are holding.
If you need accreditation OR you want to skip the activation of your access badge, please send us no later than by Thursday, 30 August, 12:00 am the following information:
Date of birth
ID card type
No of ID card
Accreditation badges for visitors will be distributed in front of the Altiero Spinelli main entrance of the European Parliament at the Agora Simone Veil (see image below) at 07:40. A member of our team will then accompany you to the MEP Salon located at ASP 0 where the SME Intergroup breakfast meeting will take place. If you have an access badge, you can activate your badge at the Accreditation Centre and enter the building independently. Due to increased level of alert extra time for security checks to access the building is needed. Please be on time and make sure you have your passport or ID card ready.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 we inform you that
- the information necessary to acquire accreditation to the premises of the European Parliament will be sent to and shared with the Accreditation Unit of the Directorate for Proximity and Assistance, Security and Safety of the European Parliament’s Directorate-General for Security and Safety;
- information regarding the name and organisations of participants to the SME Intergroup may also be shared with the sponsoring organisation of the event;
- your accreditation information may be stored by the SME Intergroup Secretariat at the longest until the end of the current legislative period of the European Parliament.
vorheriger Artikel nächster Artikel